Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

November endorsements ...

Every once in a while, I come across stuff that I just want share with all of you. So here is what I fully endorse for the month of November ...

... Clone Wars Animated Series (2009) Season One DVD set. Beautifully packaged. Great shows. Giving hope to Star Wars fans that something good did come out of the prequilogy. Ahsoka, Asajj Ventress, Battle Droids and Cad Bane rock!

... Ramon Rodriguez. A fellow artist in New York who has been following our blog for a while. You should check out his site at: www.artboycat.com

... My daughter Kennedy's smile (makes my day, every day).

... First of the month Halloween discount sales. All the stuff you wanted to pull over your head or decorate your house with but couldn't afford. Now 50% to 75% off.

... Ice cubes, air conditioning, toilets and toilet paper. You will be missed in 2012.

- Jeff Tuffenstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment