Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010


Well, it is the first day of my spring vacation! I am already on my second cup of coffee and have been in the studio working on one of my paintings. It is a 6 foot by 8 foot canvas that is part of a series revolving around a tornado that hit the street that I live on. Since the recent inclusion of yellow to my palette (a previously hated and untouched color), I have found that I'm able to generate some uniquely obnoxious colors. This seems to have been a missing ingredient for my paintings. Yellow. Who'da thought???
I needed to take a little break from the comics and paint a bit. I put in a lot of intensive mental power earlier this week on the Black Worm. Trying to figure a few things out, fix a couple of snags...you know. Marcolm and I have also been working on our Carnage Cream II tale (as we have been having meetings to brainstorm and plan the book). I must say, this looks like it's going to be a huge project. But as daunting as it appears, I am very excited about its possibilities.
Well, that's it now from the land of the GLOB. I'm off to paint!

Chew
S

No comments:

Post a Comment