Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Star Wars Challenge: Ova Skado

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Chew and Mr. Cheese challenged one another: If you could be anyone in the Star Wars Universe, who would you be? They showed their finished drawings to their friends, and all were amazed ... 


Ever since I saw the results of this challenge, I've wanted to throw my hat in to the ring and see what I could come up with. 


I fell in love with Jaxxon when I was a kid. The idea of a six-foot green bunny kicking ass in the Star Wars universe spoke to me (I want a maquette and I want him to appear in Clone Wars). Jaxxon is a Lepi (a species, which to my knowledge, were created during the original Marvel Comics series). So I drew Ova Skado, a Lepi on the run, stealing medical equipment from the Empire, to sell to Jabba the Hutt, so he can feed his youngins' and, if there's some credits left over, fix up his modified Speederbike and get a sweet paint job to impress all of the skanky strippers at the next unsanctioned Pod Race on Tatooine. I guess he's ...


... wait for it ...


Fast and Furry-ious


– Jeff Tuffentstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment