Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Star Warts Part Two: When sand crabs unite...

It's part two of the Star Wars challenge....
Cheese and I originally did this several years ago. At the time, I was still drawing with technical pens. I had a knack for going on and on and sometimes overdoing it with those things. Plus, I was also beginning to have serious pains in my hand (I have since switched over to brush, and now actively fight against my desire to fill up every nook and cranny with lines).
When we originally thought it up, it was "Which character would you be in that universe?" We really could'nt figure out, so the challenge became "If you could be anyone, anything in that universe....who would you be?"
I decided to go for something utterly ridiculous and wondered 'what would happen to a sandperson should they fall towards the dark side? Are they capable of such a thing? Are they already there or are they not intelligent enough to'....bah! I went with it. There you go. Evil sandperson. He's a rat.

AND....as it so happens, I never cared for the names of the Sith in the Star Wars universe (Darth SIDIOUS? Please! What about Darth Bored? They are that silly). I wanted something with a little flash that might indicate that there are more THAN JUST TWO SITH IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. SOME ARE HIDING OUT IN PLACES YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING AND....

Oh yeah, I have issues about the whole series. I'm old and jaded and ranting....

Chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment