Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The terrible secret revealed...


You know, I really wanted this to be an all ages kind of story and then I go and draw this. Oh well. I was really inspired by Chewt's last panel in which he gave King Karl some more texture and much needed definition. Chew has this amazing gift for detail and it was hard not to bring the elements he added over into my panel. I thought it would be fun to include the initial rough sketch and the more refined penciled version in this post. Once I have all the elements and the composition I want, I then put the final sketch on my light table, put a sheet of paper over it and start inking. Chew and I are usually ahead a few panels of this post, so I have the honor of working on another panel tonight.
...kind of feel like drawing some dwarves and perhaps...
a dead otter...
-Jeff Tuffenstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment