Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

um....

Well, whilst I am finishing up my eighth cup of coffee and waiting for paint to dry on my drawing...I might as well submit this blog to you all (whomever you may be, oh mysterious persons out there). What can I say about this? I totally went there! The first thing that popped into my head after seeing Jeff's panel was an embarrassing expose' that might seal the fate of the objects of the quest of the Fellowship's quest. I decided to give you a scary little scene from Flik's P.O.V. It was rather difficult to make some of the shadows look sensible on the dragon. I also wanted it to be obvious that they were really really kissing. I tried to slip a tongue in there, but it was too bulky. Also, tried to emphasize the wartiness of Princess Bertha. I think that came off pretty well. Marcolm gave me a slow clap for this panel. Would'nt you hate to see their offspring?
Deer in the headlights, dudes...

- Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment